DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi VR goggles focus

NordicMan

Reactions
Hi has anyone had any problems when using the Litchi app with FPV VR goggles and getting the OSD text to focus properly?

I can get the image itself in pretty good focus but the OSD text data (speed altitude etc) I can not get it to focus clearly, seems whatever I do I get a double/blurry text..

I have the "VR Box" goggles and I've tried using both Samsung Galaxy S6 and S9 phones, same issue.

Interestingly though, if I watch a YouTube video of someone else's goggle flight image the OSD text IS in focus(!!?!)

Hi has anyone had any problems when using the Litchi app with FPV VR goggles and getting the OSD text to focus properly?

I can get the image itself in pretty good focus but the OSD text data (speed altitude etc) I can not get it to focus clearly, seems whatever I do I get a double/blurry text..

I have the "VR Box" goggles and I've tried using both Samsung Galaxy S6 and S9 phones, same issue.

Interestingly though, if I watch a YouTube video of someone else's goggle flight image the OSD text IS in focus(!!?!)

if I watch a YouTube video of someone else's goggle flight image the OSD text IS in focus

would that be because you are seeing a screen recording and not the actual view through the goggles ?

does the image look blurry when you just look at the OSD without the goggles on ?

would that be because you are seeing a screen recording and not the actual view through the goggles ?

does the image look blurry when you just look at the OSD without the goggles on ?

Hi no the image looks fine if I view IT directly on the screen, but the OSD text is 'blurry' when viewed through the goggles. It isn't "fuzzy" like out of focus, more like a dual image. Maybe the OSD text spacing isn't correct?

I don't know why viewing a YouTube FPV image though the same phone/goggles looks better, but that just makes it more frustrating (lol)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka