DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi warning!

I do agree with you, using after-market parts may void warranty, if it still exists and has not expired.
At least in the US, using aftermarket parts will not void your warranty unless it can be proven that those parts caused a failure. Modifying or upgrading your product might run afoul of your warranty. Google the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act. While the below article pertains mainly to automobile vehicles, it rightly points out this applies to all consumer products. Not All Aftermarket Parts Will Void Your Warranty

To say more, if I were the OP I would not buy Litchi for IOS at this moment. Mini 2 won't be supported by Litchi at least until March 31st when DJI release the IOS SDK.
This is the tail wagging the dog. Litchi is well settled, well developed, well priced (but poorly marketed) and far more functional and reliable than anything DJI has published regarding software. Buy Litchi and get a device that it's compatible with. Mavic 3 users are waiting on a new DJI SDK before Litchi will be ready for Mavic version 3. I've got some cash burning a hole in my pantaloons, but waiting til Litchi is an option. My Phantoms and Inspires depend on it consistently.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ