DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi waypoint on a curve line.

bronze661

Reactions
If your waypoint is behind a curved line, will it still look at the poi you have set for i? I was thinking that since the drone curves without reaching the exact way-point that it will keep looking at the last poi that was on a straight line before the curve. It must be why I keep missing some poi's in the mission.Also, do I need to be in yaw follow mode?

Last edited:
Reactions: Former Member
Litchi appears to gradually adjust it's camera direction from one POI to the next, over the segment length.

I create all missions on the litchi website, save, then load in the ios app. When creating, I select "Follow-POI", and let Litchi do the rest. Before flying, I always simulate in Google Earth 3D using the KML file output.

On your home pc is the best way unless you fly with a huge tablet, say " 36 inch". lol. It would be nice to do it on the fly from anywhere and plan a mission intricately. on your device app in settings for the gimbal, it is fpv, yaw follow and free(inspire). I noticed that mine has been on free lately. Supposedly that's for the Inspire drone. I'm just trying to figure out why some poi's are missed after planning an intricate mission.

Maybe the issue is with too many POI’s?? I try and keep it 1-to-1. First add the POI’s, then WP’s near to POI. Then move WP’s.

This saves time by not needing to assign each WP a specific POI.

Maybe the issue is with too many POI’s?? I try and keep it 1-to-1. First add the POI’s, then WP’s near to POI. Then move WP’s.

This saves time by not needing to assign each WP a specific POI.
I like many poi's to give the drone a workout and make the video interesting. I will try the poi's first then add waypoints like you said. thanks.

On your home pc is the best way unless you fly with a huge tablet, say " 36 inch". lol. It would be nice to do it on the fly from anywhere and plan a mission intricately. on your device app in settings for the gimbal, it is fpv, yaw follow and free(inspire). I noticed that mine has been on free lately. Supposedly that's for the Inspire drone. I'm just trying to figure out why some poi's are missed after planning an intricate mission.

Can you share 1 of the missions indicating which POIs are missed out

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ifish4bass