DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi

taztwr

Reactions
I cant seem to find the answer to this so I'm hoping someone here knows.

If I buy the litchi app for my phone, can I use it on my nvidia shield without paying for it again?, or does the licensing only allow one device?

It will allow for 1 email ID on android so say you have an iPhone and an android. You could - Edit -ERROR cannot*** use both interchangably if you had the same email on both devices.

Someone please kick me if I am wrong.

Good Luck!

Edit: Reference:
10. I purchased the app on one device, can I install it on other devices?
You can install the app on as many devices as you want as long as they use the same platform and the same "main" account (Google or Apple) that was used for the original purchase. If you want to use Litchi on both Android and iOS, you will need to purchase Litchi on each platform.

They say it more clearly than I think I just did. :)

Help - Litchi

Ok. I missed that obvious answer on the litchi help site. Thank you

It will allow for 1 email ID on android so say you have an iPhone and an android. You could - Edit -ERROR cannot*** use both interchangably if you had the same email on both devices.

Someone please kick me if I am wrong.

Good Luck!

Edit: Reference:
10. I purchased the app on one device, can I install it on other devices?
You can install the app on as many devices as you want as long as they use the same platform and the same "main" account (Google or Apple) that was used for the original purchase. If you want to use Litchi on both Android and iOS, you will need to purchase Litchi on each platform.

They say it more clearly than I think I just did. :)

Help - Litchi

Good research Scott. That brings up an interesting question about Mavic users. Are there users out there who regularly use and own both Android and IOS devices to fly? I was an IOS guy but changed to Android a few years ago. Now I am IOS free so if I decide to use my Tab, note or S7, its all the same Litchi account.

Last edited:
It worked. Bought it on my Shield then downloaded it on both.

Hope this thread is the right one to help me. If not please forgive me.

I ask the Litchi guys if my iPad 4 (a 2014 wi-fi + cellular w/ 32GB model) can run The Litchi app and they said "Ok, it should be powerful enough to run Litchi properly".

Don't be convinced much.
I'm in a dilema, should I buy it for my old iPad or my S7 Edge?
What do you guys think? I appreciate any advice.

Never mind. They sent me another message: "Sorry I misread and thought you meant iPad mini 4. No the iPad 4th generation is not powerful enough to run Litchi."

Better use Litchi with my S7 Edge. I hope Dji fix all issues with the .0500 fw soon.

Reactions: Bunny Too
Never mind. They sent me another message: "Sorry I misread and thought you meant iPad mini 4. No the iPad 4th generation is not powerful enough to run Litchi."

Better use Litchi with my S7 Edge. I hope Dji fix all issues with the .0500 fw soon.

I have a Litchi installed on my iPad 4th gen, it works fine, I'm using an updated Litchi. Just purchased 3 days ago.

I have a Litchi installed on my iPad 4th gen, it works fine, I'm using an updated Litchi. Just purchased 3 days ago.
The reason I got the Litchi 'coz my ipad 4th gen is not compatible with the DJI go4 app, I think I love litchi now.