DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Loading Maps to Fly in Other Countries

Swing4TheRing

Reactions
I will be traveling to St Lucia in October and am curious if I need to download/upload whatever load certain maps before I get there in order to fly? If so, how do I go about doing this? I am using the newest iPad as well and should probably look in to seeing if my cellular connection for it will work down there. If not, I should be able to at least fly in wifi connect mode, yes? Thanks all!

Wondering the same thing here, traveling to Germany in Oct.... is there something I need to do BEFORE leaving the states?

I've tried to do some cached map using my IPAD at home for areas I'm going to fly my mavic, and it works, you don't have to connect to your mavic to do the cached map, just make sure you're doing zoom in and out to get the compelete detail of the map

I've tried to do some cached map using my IPAD at home for areas I'm going to fly my mavic, and it works, you don't have to connect to your mavic to do the cached map, just make sure you're doing zoom in and out to get the compelete detail of the map
How do you do that?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000