DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Long Overdue!

I’ve been on this forum for many years, but I’ve never actually officially introduced myself. My name is Russ and I have been flying drones for 6 years now. I live in Northern North Dakota. My first drone was the Mavic Pro which made me completely dive into the hobby. This forum has been very helpful and entertaining and I’m very happy to not only find answers here, but also help answer some. I do run a little youtube channel that keeps me busy in what spare time I have. Nice to be a part of this community and have a great day!
"Welcome" to the forum Russ. Love the channel!

Russ, you have really stirred up the folks here! I'm glad you came out of the closet, so to speak. I am a subscriber to your Channel and have been for some time. You ARE my "Go-To" guy for Drones and have been for some time. You're doing very good work there. Such a relief to see the very common sense and well thought out work you do. I'm so glad to communicate with you. Now maybe I can find out where you buy your shirts!

I’ve been on this forum for many years, but I’ve never actually officially introduced myself. My name is Russ and I have been flying drones for 6 years now. I live in Northern North Dakota. My first drone was the Mavic Pro which made me completely dive into the hobby. This forum has been very helpful and entertaining and I’m very happy to not only find answers here, but also help answer some. I do run a little youtube channel that keeps me busy in what spare time I have. Nice to be a part of this community and have a great day!
What a small world Russ. I am a fairly new subscriber of your channel and I always enjoy waiting for your next. I appreciate, as everyone else does I’m sure, your straightforward to the point assessment & comparison of new/old drones & capabilities.
Keep up the great work!

Been a subscriber to your channel. Very helpful and informative

Reactions: LoudThunder
Stumbled across your Youtube channel last week and have learned a lot already and your reviews helped me decided what purchases to make.

Thanks much!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe