DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Long Overdue!

I’ve been on this forum for many years, but I’ve never actually officially introduced myself. My name is Russ and I have been flying drones for 6 years now. I live in Northern North Dakota. My first drone was the Mavic Pro which made me completely dive into the hobby. This forum has been very helpful and entertaining and I’m very happy to not only find answers here, but also help answer some. I do run a little youtube channel that keeps me busy in what spare time I have. Nice to be a part of this community and have a great day!
Hi Russ:

There is certainly no need to introduce yourself to me! I am an avid follower of 51 drones for years, even before your new logo, and I am on your channel list. I wholeheartedly welcome you to this wonderful group of dedicated pilots.

Dale
Miami

I’ve been on this forum for many years, but I’ve never actually officially introduced myself. My name is Russ and I have been flying drones for 6 years now. I live in Northern North Dakota. My first drone was the Mavic Pro which made me completely dive into the hobby. This forum has been very helpful and entertaining and I’m very happy to not only find answers here, but also help answer some. I do run a little youtube channel that keeps me busy in what spare time I have. Nice to be a part of this community and have a great day!
Russ: Thank you for your contribution to this industry. 👍

Russ, welcome to the community. I am a subscriber of your channel and really appreciate your no nonsense approach to information and thoughts on products, features etc. Still love the "Just one more drone, I promise" sweatshirt as I can totally relate.

Oh, you're that Russ. We all have enjoyed your videos.

Russ, you have a great YouTube channel. I have learned many things from you since I started flying a year ago. Keep up the good work.

Welcome (from IL & AZ)!

Funnily enough I am now looking for a tablet mount (HERE) and happened across your video here:
, and now I see your post here! Awesome! (if there's any updates for mounts please be sure to let me know, I know that vid is ~2 years old).

Anyway, without further delay, YOU ARE:

CLEAR to land.jpg

WoW, Mr Russ, in case you haven't realized it yet you are already well liked and respected on this forum. I think it's amazing that we have one more very talented expert among us now that you have formally introduced yourself. I too have watched many of your videos and comments and enjoyed your view of the the Drone world.

Glad you are here Russ. I have been following you on YouTube for a long time. Really enjoy your videos. Learned a LOT from you. Keep up the good work!

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA.

In case, you never noticed it, but we have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

https://mavicpilots.com/dbtech-membermap/

Happy Droning…
Hey LT
When I click on this link, it goes to the page says members map, but the map itself is blank. Not sure what is going on.

the map itself is blank. Not sure what is going on.
To see the Member's Map, you have to be able to use Google Maps and it has to show your location when you are looking at The Google Map of your actual location…

Here is a link to a previous posting that I made on enabling the map, let me know if it works out for you…

To see the Member's Map, you have to be able to use Google Maps and it has to show your location when you are looking at The Google Map of your actual location…

Here is a link to a previous posting that I made on enabling the map, let me know if it works out for you…

Heads up LoudThunder, the map isn't working at the moment.

Stuff going on behind the scene, but is being addressed.

Post in thread 'Members map is just a grayed out screen.' Members map is just a grayed out screen.

I've had my Air 2 drone for just over 2 years and have been a subscriber to your terrific YouTube channel for most of that time, but I have to question what on earth made you move to northern North Dakota. I was born in northern Minnesota and that was bad enough.

Reactions: Hauptmann
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan