DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Long time flyer...first time with a mavic

maxx4wd

Reactions
I've been flying everything RC for years...started fixed wing...got hooked with 3d flying...then started building drones with a buddy in our garages way before they became popular...built a bunch of custom ones...now I own a plethora of drones (large small and everything in between)...some I fly commercially (inspire 2 and s900) and some I fly for fun (mavic, 3dr solo, miniquads...etc) and trying to get all 3 of my kids hooked on them as well.

I'm currently in Ventura, CA (socal) and am a partner in two businesses one is the namesake here (elevated image solutions) and its partner company RJR Engineering. We do mapping and civil engineering mostly but also do inspection, stormwater, and everything in between...

I'm constantly learning and love the portability of the mavic...some shortcomings but nothing that can't be fixed in post...;)

Hope to see you all around

Tony

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: maxx4wd
I've been flying everything RC for years...started fixed wing...got hooked with 3d flying...then started building drones with a buddy in our garages way before they became popular...built a bunch of custom ones...now I own a plethora of drones (large small and everything in between)...some I fly commercially (inspire 2 and s900) and some I fly for fun (mavic, 3dr solo, miniquads...etc) and trying to get all 3 of my kids hooked on them as well.

I'm currently in Ventura, CA (socal) and am a partner in two businesses one is the namesake here (elevated image solutions) and its partner company RJR Engineering. We do mapping and civil engineering mostly but also do inspection, stormwater, and everything in between...

I'm constantly learning and love the portability of the mavic...some shortcomings but nothing that can't be fixed in post...;)

Hope to see you all around

Tony
Howdy from Wyoming Maxx4wd, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Howdy from Wyoming Maxx4wd, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.
Thanks for the welcome...I've been a member of some other forums and just found the xxxxpilots series of forums so I figured I'd pop on over...so far everyone has been very helpful and like you say there's a ton of excellent info here...hope I can add to it as well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead