DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

longer cord

jmw642

Reactions
Is there anyplace to get a longer cord to go from the controler to an ipad

I suppose it depends on the size of your pad and how it’s mounted. For my iPad mini, this is what I use. I had some cheaper ones, but they poop out early.

Anker Powerline+ II Lightning Cable (1ft), MFi Certified for Flawless Compatibility with iPhone Xs/XS Max/XR/X / 8/8 Plus / 7/7 Plus / 6/6 Plus / 5 / 5S and More(Red) Amazon.com: Anker Powerline+ II Lightning Cable (1ft), MFi Certified for Flawless Compatibility with iPhone Xs/XS Max/XR/X / 8/8 Plus / 7/7 Plus / 6/6 Plus / 5 / 5S and More(Red): Cell Phones & Accessories

Last edited:
Is there anyplace to get a longer cord to go from the controler to an ipad
It's best to connect a cable to the USB port on the bottom of the remote controller since it's not as fragile as the Micro USB port. A 12" cable works well for most people.

If your iPad has a Lightning port, then this Cambond 12" lightning cable is a nice option:

If your iPad as a Type-C USB port, then one of these cables would work:

Amazon Basics

BEST4ONE (2-pack)

You can find a bunch of other good cables here.

Reactions: kjcbid54
I suppose it depends on the size of your pad and how it’s mounted. For my iPad mini, this is what I use. I had some cheaper ones, but they poop out early.

Anker Powerline+ II Lightning Cable (1ft), MFi Certified for Flawless Compatibility with iPhone Xs/XS Max/XR/X / 8/8 Plus / 7/7 Plus / 6/6 Plus / 5 / 5S and More(Red) Amazon.com: Anker Powerline+ II Lightning Cable (1ft), MFi Certified for Flawless Compatibility with iPhone Xs/XS Max/XR/X / 8/8 Plus / 7/7 Plus / 6/6 Plus / 5 / 5S and More(Red): Cell Phones & Accessories
I also highly recommend the Anker Powelines (any of them, but the II and II+ are the strongest and may have a lifetime warranty). Strongest cables I’ve ever had. I use a 1 foot one to connect the data port on my controller. I’ve got tons of them laying around for phones and everything else. Never had one wear out.

Reactions: tmgrood

Love my Anker Cables! Good quality. No Problems.

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Thanks guys it works great. Made a harness for the I-pad and works great.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661