DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Look at this horrible day

Should be able to fly Sunday at 2 deg.C
Now is not good
View attachment 91139View attachment 91140

WOOOOW, so very cold in Canada hey! -24C` is absolutely freezing - it should be illegal to fly at that temperature! I wouldn't fly my Mini when the temperature is below 0C` - I even prefer for it to be over 10C` so that I feel comfortable being outside myself. Some people fly their Minis from inside their cars! This one guy flies his Mini very very far and he's just sitting in his vehicle! That's cheating - I prefer to be in the same surroundings/atmosphere as my drone, to feel winds and sounds, and to have LOS just in case.

Have you tried to fly at -24C` as the temperature seem to be your only problem there from what this post shows.. ? .

:)

WOOOOW, so very cold in Canada hey! -24C` is absolutely freezing - it should be illegal to fly at that temperature! I wouldn't fly my Mini when the temperature is below 0C` - I even prefer for it to be over 10C` so that I feel comfortable being outside myself. Some people fly their Minis from inside their cars! This one guy flies his Mini very very far and he's just sitting in his vehicle! That's cheating - I prefer to be in the same surroundings/atmosphere as my drone, to feel winds and sounds, and to have LOS just in case.

Have you tried to fly at -24C` as the temperature seem to be your only problem there from what this post shows.. ? .

:)
Have regrets just stepping outside.No flights .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boatdoc