DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for 3d printing services in Norway

John_Pilot

Reactions
Is there anyone from Norway (Oslo, if possible) who knows trusted 3d printing services or can print me different parts of Mavic Mini (body shell, upper cover, middle frame, bottom shell and so on)? I've scanned Mini with my 3d scanner and made almost every 3d models I needed (STL files can be provided via Google Drive). I know nothing about 3D printing, so there's no way I can do it myself or ask a friend. I need someone experienced in the field, I'm willing to cover all the expenses.
Thanks in advance.
PM me please or contact me via email ([email protected])

Is there anyone from Norway (Oslo, if possible) who knows trusted 3d printing services or can print me different parts of Mavic Mini (body shell, upper cover, middle frame, bottom shell and so on)? I've scanned Mini with my 3d scanner and made almost every 3d models I needed (STL files can be provided via Google Drive). I know nothing about 3D printing, so there's no way I can do it myself or ask a friend. I need someone experienced in the field, I'm willing to cover all the expenses.
Thanks in advance.
PM me please or contact me via email ([email protected])

try polyalkemi.no. or 3Dnet.no...I think they got 3D printing services.

I got my 3D printer from elefun. I'm from Bergen area anyway.

who knows trusted 3d printing services
Try this company: Online 3D Printing Service | i.materialise

I know nothing about 3D printing, so there's no way I can do it myself
It's a perfect time to get into 3D printing ... ;)
Get a 3D printer like the Anycubic Mega S and print all your stuff on your own. After a few prints, you'll get acquainted with it and you get good quality prints. It's a must-have gadget if you are modding/tweaking your drone.

Good luck.

The Mavic Mini parts are too tynn, I think if you print them with a traditional FDM printer the printed parts are going to be too fragile.

The Mavic Mini parts are too tynn, I think if you print them with a traditional FDM printer the printed parts are going to be too fragile.
That depends totally on the material used. I am using either ASA or carbon fiber based material when printing outer shells for drones

That depends totally on the material used. I am using either ASA or carbon fiber based material when printing outer shells for drones
I would like to see some one trying to print the battery compartment door, with the same dimensions that the original made with injected plastic.

I would like to see some one trying to print the battery compartment door, with the same dimensions that the original made with injected plastic.
This?

1596390642582.png

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet