DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

looking for a few beta testers

I'm probably way too late for this but I just got a Mavic Air for Christmas and the only one available was white. I would love to skin this thing to anything other than white.

Not sure if any of you have a Spark but we have 4 beta skins for free testing available, it is the Shock and Awe version as displayed on our site. PM me here for a test drive (lower US only for this test). Thanks!

We are getting ready to launch a set of skins for the Mavic Air (others to follow shortly) and would like to offer up a few free skins to some users here for review. We currently have a pretty good collection built of our Warbirds Edition. I'm putting a cap of 15 total and you'll have your pick from what we plan on offering. PM me here if you would like to take part. There is no cost to you for our beta run. One per Air please. Here is a link to our site to take a look - DillySkins - We are always open to your feedback based on what you think we might improve on. Thanks for helping us out and taking a look around.
I would be more than happy to cover my Mavic Air with your skin. Let me know if your still looking for testers.
Thanks in advance.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143