DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

looking for a few beta testers

We are getting ready to launch a set of skins for the Mavic Air (others to follow shortly) and would like to offer up a few free skins to some users here for review. We currently have a pretty good collection built of our Warbirds Edition. I'm putting a cap of 15 total and you'll have your pick from what we plan on offering. PM me here if you would like to take part. There is no cost to you for our beta run. One per Air please. Here is a link to our site to take a look - DillySkins - We are always open to your feedback based on what you think we might improve on. Thanks for helping us out and taking a look around.

Why do you only make them for the Mavic Air?

I've been searching for a "Warbirds" type skin, specifically a P51 skin, for my Mavic Pro but can't seem to find one.

Your offer sounds great. I have skins already but absolutely willing to try a differing look and feel. Please include me on your offer.

R,
theDRONEranger

Our beta group is full and thank you all for jumping in to volunteer. We have more skins on the way for more models, check back often. Thanks

Hi!

Sorry for the late reply! I received two sets for me and my son, thanks! The skins look super cool but my 12 year old did not like the pinup but I am sure one day he will…… I have yet to install the skins but they look and feel great and I will upload some pics and feedback once done. I can no longer see the skins on your website, did they not go in to production?

Many thanks!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom