DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for a Mavic 2 Pro bag.

blount

Reactions
Hi,
I should received a Mavic 2 Pro on Monday :)
I didn't pay for the combo pack (pretty expensive), so I'm looking for a bag to protect this little bird.
Which one do you have, or would you suggest?
I'd try not to spend too much, especially if I feel the need to invest in another battery :)

Thanks in advance for your kind help!

I’ve got the B&W type 3000 case, smashing case plus you can charge the batteries inside it. It’s very similar to the one Thomas B posted.

Heres what I have found:

Reactions: Tanami Northwestern
Reactions: Porky
I have the Lowepro DroneGuard BP250. Love it!

Yes it is a great bag, have one for my Mavic Pro, a heap of room for everything in the flymore, plus 4th battery, GoPro, and other such, plus room for some food, drink and day walking gear.

The interior layout is made for a Mavic, but fully adaptable, and the hard shell front is great protection.

But probably too much $$$ and room needed for the OP at this stage of his drone life.

I have the bag you get with the fly more kit that I can sell.
I received the kit yesterday, still waiting on my drone (comes Monday). I have a camera bag that I'll be using for the M2P.
If you're interested, DM me.

PS. The bag still has all its tags and tapes on!

In case you plan to buy the goggles and want to carry all your rig in one single case I recommend getting the backpack from mc-cases.com. Price is right and all the equipment fits securely. And it is accepted as a cabin luggage

Hi,
I didn't pay for the combo pack (pretty expensive), so I'm looking for a bag to protect this little bird.
I'd try not to spend too much, especially if I feel the need to invest in another battery :)

Just my 2 cents but for me, the flymore combo (yes it is expensive) is worth every penny, The 2 batteries extra props, cords and the bag. Honestly at first I dismissed the flymore carry bag . I bout the DJI hard shell case (nice for flying or traveling far, but not at all practical if you are just going out for a fly or 2) Also bought the DJI backpack (for drone and racing goggles) which is also really nice and usefull if you want to treck in a couple clicks to some nature its nice to have a backback.....HOWEVER, I have found that I stuff my flymore carry bag with my bird, the smart controller 4batteries (one in the drone, 3 in the front pocket, chargers on the side, sd card reader in front zipper.... I litterally take it everywhere with me for the quick fun easy to cary all you really need for a quick couple flights and an in and out adventure. So in for me the battery you are going to get (youll want another) and props, and a bag... etc, point is I dont think youll regret getting it, but piecing it together you may. Enjoy best of luck

Hi,

Take Lee Shavers deal 15$ plus shipping is killer, you wont regret it.

When i received my M2P I looked at a lot of bags / cases but went with one on ebay that you can put the M2P away with the arms still unfolded, I took the view that the less you fold and unfold the arms the better as doing all this in time will present itself with wear and tear. I'm very glad I made the decision because it's a great bag and holds all the bits and pieces. Just go to Ebay it was £29:00

Reactions: wendyc
Hi,

I have a Mavic 2 Zoom and love my case. B&W ( 4000/B/Mavic2 ) DJI Mavic 2 (Pro/Zoom), Fly More Kit, ND-Filter, Smart Controller

Hi,

I bought the bag before my Mavic 2 arrived. Although I also have a fly more kit which comes with their bag, I needed something a bit bigger but small enough to be within RyanAir cabin policy.
I went for a Lowepro Tahoe 150 Backpack for Camera on Amazon.
Great bag and amazing quality.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661