DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for mavic rear motor bottom caps landing gear replacements.

mavicdog14

Reactions
Hi
I'm looking to get mavic rear motor bottom caps replacements. (little black caps below rear motors).

I need at a minimum one, but would like to purchase 2.

Can anyone help me with this?

Hi
I'm looking to get mavic rear motor bottom caps replacements. (little black caps below rear motors).

You can always pm @Thunderdrones , he may carry those items

I had the same thing happen. I had a minor crash and one rear bottom motor cap fell off and was lost. Will it hurt to fly without it? Can I put a piece of tape over it for the time being? Scott

I actually crashed it the other day and now the one side of the rear cap is loose and I’m not sure if it twists off or it pulls out strait. I tried both ways and it’s in there pretty good on both sides but I want to replace it since it’s damaged. If anyone know how to remove them the right way would be greatly appreciated since I ordered replacement parts.

Yea I can do that but I did crash it and not the one side of the cap is loose and I’m not sure if it twists off or you pull it outs strait. I kind of tried both ways and it’s in there good on both sides but I want to replace it since it’s damaged.
No threads and no glue. Press fit.

Should I be at all concerned with this cap being loose. It’s under the motor which is why I’m concerned. Thinking that maybe I should replace it.

I was curious about this and have a couple of arms left over from repairs, so I took pair of pliers and gently pulled on the tab. Voila! It pulled off. I don't see any sign of glue residue or anything broken. If you need the one cap PM me and I'll send it on. If for any reason it doesn't seem secure enough you can always use a small dab of something like canopy glue (r/c plane and hobby stuff that won't attack the plastic).

Reactions: Mschinella
Hi

Yep, they pull off with just a light pull with pliers or something similar. I noticed that the cap I pulled is marked with an "R", and it came off my right side rear arm. I would hazard a guess that the other is marked "L"!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS