DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for some accessories

sbishop1488

Reactions
Hi,

After having some sun issues (in the UK to) I decided to get a sunshade and thought I might as well get some extended landing gear fittings and a rubber set of propellor holders. Strange thing is on the DJI website it says the PGYTECH ones are not available in the UK? I see Amazon is selling some which come from China so don't trust that at all. Does anyone know of suitable, preferably better, ones?

It's weird I'm struggling to get the accessories I wanted are there any good stockists in the UK other than Heliguy which I've looked at?

Cheers

I'm sure you can just wrap a rubber band around the folded up mavic that's what I do

Also got the sun shade for the controler that also has range extenders in them I live near power lines and my mavic works great video cuts out but controls signal still solid

I'm sure you can just wrap a rubber band around the folded up mavic that's what I do and I had also got the sun hood that you can attach the range extenders to it ,uhq

I use a velcro strap to wrap around the mavic to keep the props from flopping around. Something like this but it's a little longer

Attachments

• Adjustable-Hook-and-Loop-Strap-Colorful-Customizable.jpg
    Adjustable-Hook-and-Loop-Strap-Colorful-Customizable.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 34
Hi sbishop1488,

We sell our products at a few retailers in the UK, and we have a store locator on our site that should help you locate the closest ones:

PolarPro Retailer Locator

We also sell through our site directly, and we do offer shipping to the UK. Our products can also be found on Amazon and B&H. We offer a pretty wide variety of Mavic products, and they can all be seen on the following page:

PolarPro - Mavic Collection

The one thing you mentioned that we don't offer is prop guards for the Mavic. If you have any questions about any of this, please let us know.

- Oliver from PolarPro

Hi,

After having some sun issues (in the UK to) I decided to get a sunshade and thought I might as well get some extended landing gear fittings and a rubber set of propellor holders. Strange thing is on the DJI website it says the PGYTECH ones are not available in the UK? I see Amazon is selling some which come from China so don't trust that at all. Does anyone know of suitable, preferably better, ones?

It's weird I'm struggling to get the accessories I wanted are there any good stockists in the UK other than Heliguy which I've looked at?

Cheers
I have some good DJI remote covers and landing gear that I can ship to you, let me know if your interested.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ