DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for sponsors and donors for "The Beach" photo contest.

Former Member

Reactions
Before I start the contest, I would like to line up some sponsors for "The Beach: photo contest, which will begin as soon as we get some prizes lined up. "The Beach" photo contest thread has not been started yet.

If you are a member or seller and have something to donate, offer, or sponsor for the contest, please send me an email to [email protected]. Anything you donate would be sent to me for inspection, and then I will forward it to the winner at the end of the contest. The items dont necessarily need to be drone related, in fact, some extraordinary things would be more than welcome. Anything you dont need, or you make yourself such as wood carvings, 3D stuff, or any other hobby you are in to and would like to share with others is welcome. Anything you would like to donate thats smaller than a breadbox is welcome. What have you got in your attic?

Approved Vendors of Mavicpilots are welcome, as they have been before.

If you would like to donate cash, we can do it by Paypal, and I can just buy the prize you want the cash to go towards. Any money received would go into escrow, or a receipt for the item would be provided to you. It's not tax deductible unless you are a business, but anything you give will help to further our hobby. Paypal funds should be sent to [email protected]

I, and a few generous other Approved Vendors, have sponsored the past few contests, so we would appreciate any additional support from the community here!

Last edited:
Got a spare set of these,
They come in a hard case with shoulder strap:D

Only had one test drive, cleaned up and put back in the box. Well if you do need them, they’re yours. I think it’s a good “1st prize” gift ThumbswayupThumbswayup;);):D

Reactions: Former Member
Diamond encrusted, sorry forgot to mention that but as they’re 2nd hand, you did say you any wanted new, never mind, the thought was there;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev