DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Loss of signal

Misand

Reactions
Hi folks,
Beeing the lucky owner of a MA go 6 months, I now experienced 3 times in a row, loss of videosignal, even at very short range(20mt.). No obstacles and no other interferences.
Anyone having similar problems?

Reactions: Ds67888
Recently I have also experienced an unusual amount of signal loss during flights and at unexpected distances. I'm going to mess around with the wifi channel selection and see if that improves things.

Does that also mean, that when I use IpadMini, I should turn that of as well. And only use wired connection between controller and Ipad?

Does that also mean, that when I use IpadMini, I should turn that of as well. And only use wired connection between controller and Ipad?

If you turn off wifi on the iPda, you will HAVE to use the connection cable . . . is it micro usb to lightning for the Air ?
I'm not sure about Air controller port.

I'm about to order 2 of each of these from Thors Drone World . . . I miss my first one which was damaged when I caught it in a car door accidentally, getting spares too.
The spiral cord is great, so to the right angle into the ipad port is much more out of the way than one that plugs in at 90 degrees.
They aren't cheap, but are good.

The USB 2.0 - lightning for the Mavic Pro, and micro USB - lightning for the Spark . . .

Part of the confusion is that the Air uses WiFi protocols between AC and RC, rather than Occusync or Lightbridge.

Since the last update of Dji Go 4 (... 0510), signal losses, even at close range ... are a clamor in the network ...
Especially Mavic users (I pilot an M2P). Both on Facebook, YouTube, etc ... has been commenting since the date of departure of the update, by those of us who have made "guinea pig" (try without knowing what there is) ...
Do you have a solution? Yes
In Spain, Europe and some other countries (it is completely legal) ...
It has been offered by HATTU:
Minute 9:15 (you can use the translator)
Everything is based on changing the transmission frequency to 5.8 Ghz ..
And yes ... in this also DJI has covered Gloria ... Anyway.

Hi folks,
Beeing the lucky owner of a MA go 6 months, I now experienced 3 times in a row, loss of videosignal, even at very short range(20mt.). No obstacles and no other interferences.
Anyone having similar problems?

skyreat 1.14ft / 35cm lightning usb cable

Search on Amazon.
Works great between my MA RC and iPad mini 4.
Uses MA RC USB port instead of RC mini side port.
Be sure to set iPad in Airplane mode.

If you mean the latest, on DJI's website, under Downloads subsection of MA info. Same general area you download the manual.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet