DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

loss video transmisson using android os

NoSurrnder

Reactions
Hello everyone...I know this is an old topic but I just recently purchased my MA and I am not a fan of ios so I use a Samsung Galaxy TabA and I keep having dropped video issues. Anyone else who has had this issue and has come up wit a legitamate fix other than switching to ios please do tell. Thanks in advance.

I have ios and have severe video transmission drop issue as well with my Mavic Pro. If I fly for 5 minutes I can see video for less than a minute and remaining time I fly looking at the controller and drone. I can and will not trust the mobile to take the drone out of visible range. I did not have this issue with same mobile with phantom 3 S. Apparently it is problem with how the controller is connected to the mobile/tab.

I have ios and have severe video transmission drop issue as well with my Mavic Pro. If I fly for 5 minutes I can see video for less than a minute and remaining time I fly looking at the controller and drone. I can and will not trust the mobile to take the drone out of visible range. I did not have this issue with same mobile with phantom 3 S. Apparently it is problem with how the controller is connected to the mobile/tab.

This seems to be a common problem talespin so I know someone has to have come up with solution...and no...definitely no flying with ph/tab alone lol

do a quick search with the key word "ios disconnect" or something similar you will see bunch of threads discussing the same since last 1 year. Also there are some youtube videos as well!

Reactions: NoSurrnder

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Esccueje