DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost at sea

Jimmyg31b

Reactions
I took off from my boat like I have many times (out of a hand of a friend) but this time it looked to us only the rear motors accelerated and the front stopped causing the drone to raise and flip over and into the deep Blue!, I doubt if i could ever prove it was a malfunction so now Im stuck with a controller, 2 pair battery, props ect. Does anyone sell just the drone without all the accessories ?

You can buy just the Mavic aircraft from DJI here. It's not the best deal though. You'd be able to make some of your money back if you buy everything and sell what you don't need.

I took off from my boat like I have many times (out of a hand of a friend) but this time it looked to us only the rear motors accelerated and the front stopped causing the drone to raise and flip over and into the deep Blue!, I doubt if i could ever prove it was a malfunction so now Im stuck with a controller, 2 pair battery, props ect. Does anyone sell just the drone without all the accessories ?

I would imagine that the log file might show something? There's other here on the board that are way more knowledgeable about this stuff here... GL

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imMike507