DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost controller

scran

Reactions
Hello hope someone can help. I was recently flying my mavic pro 2 at a nearby lake .I was taking pictures of my local fishing club of which I am a member when the boat i was in hit a submerged rock knocking me and my controller into the water .I got out but my controller didn't. I was able to retrieve my drone because I think when it lost signal with the submerged controller it just hit the tree's the only damage is a missing prop .MY question is if I get an new controller will it work yours hopefully john

MY question is if I get an new controller will it work
Yes .. just buy the same model and it will take a minute to link the controller to your drone.
You should be able to find someone that's lost their drone and is selling their controller (and maybe a battery or two).

Reactions: MARK (LI)
Yes .. just buy the same model and it will take a minute to link the controller to your drone.
You should be able to find someone that's lost their drone and is selling their controller (and maybe a battery or two).
Thanks for the reply .much appreciated

Hello hope someone can help. I was recently flying my mavic pro 2 at a nearby lake .I was taking pictures of my local fishing club of which I am a member when the boat i was in hit a submerged rock knocking me and my controller into the water .I got out but my controller didn't. I was able to retrieve my drone because I think when it lost signal with the submerged controller it just hit the tree's the only damage is a missing prop .MY question is if I get an new controller will it work yours hopefully john
A new controller just needs to be linked to Mavic 2 using link menu in DJI GO 4 and the link button on aircraft.

If you can afford it, highly recommend the Smart Controller for:
1. Bright screen needing no hood
2. No phone to setup
3. No cable to connect
4. 30 seconds or less to start drone and get in air.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3