DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost flight modes?!

LeitrimMavic

Reactions
I seem to have lost flight modes for my MM. It was working fine for a few weeks but seems to have disappeared since last firmware update. Now I just get an N/A on the top left of the screen where the flight mode should be. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled just now and lo and behold it reappeared. Unfortunately I turned everything off and back on again and it's gone again. Any ideas? Is it a know issue? Sorry if this has been asked before but couldn't find it when I searched.

I seem to have lost flight modes for my MM. It was working fine for a few weeks but seems to have disappeared since last firmware update. Now I just get an N/A on the top left of the screen where the flight mode should be. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled just now and lo and behold it reappeared. Unfortunately I turned everything off and back on again and it's gone again. Any ideas? Is it a know issue? Sorry if this has been asked before but couldn't find it when I searched.
What handset/tablet you are using? Android or Ios? I never had a problem with my S7 Edge so far.

Reactions: LeitrimMavic
It a Galaxy S8. Was working fine for about 2 weeks but seems to have been "lost" since the last update although I cant be sure as I didnt notice it for a few days after.

It a Galaxy S8. Was working fine for about 2 weeks but seems to have been "lost" since the last update although I cant be sure as I didnt notice it for a few days after.
Try unistalling and installing it again. Run the device maintenance of s8 under settings. Re-start phone, see how it goes.

Try unistalling and installing it again. Run the device maintenance of s8 under settings. Re-start phone, see how it goes.
That's a good shout and I did do that just a few hours ago. It reappeared so I thought it was sorted but after starting the app up again 30 mins later it was back to "not available". Will try again and device maintenance as well this time.

That's a good shout and I did do that just a few hours ago. It reappeared so I thought it was sorted but after starting the app up again 30 mins later it was back to "not available". Will try again and device maintenance as well this time.
Just carried out all the above and modes reappeared as before but dissapeared after app was restarted. :(

Did you ever manage to get this resolved? It seems I am having a similar problem after upgrading to .004 - really frustrating...

I hadn't up until last week but I've been using an iPhone in the meantime and I lost the bloody cable for my Samsung somewhere so cant test the recent updated app and firmware! Are you using an s8 as well?

I faced the same issue: first flight after the upgrade to 1.0.4 (upgrade made indoor, no flight).
The mode indicated was N/A, not possible to change it by touch on live camera screen. I went to menu and changed the flight mode but no effect!

The day after, I made few flights like this ( 2 or 3 successives flights with full landing but without power of), movments were very fast, maybe like sport mode! So the result in not very smooth :-(

Then i shut off both AC and RC, and power up both few seconds after to download some photos and video. At this time the mode selection was back and available on screen !

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piloter