DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost manic 2 zoom Please help me I don't know how to access my all of my logs on my mavic2 zoom

karmadog

Reactions
I was flying with a friend earlier he had a he had a mavic air I had a mavic 2 Zoom. I uploaded the flight logs onto aredata it shows that it was 700 foot in the air with 17 GPS satellites connected and it disconnected at the same place my friends mavic air disconnected except for mine never came back and his did. I was using DJI go 4 and had uploaded to the most recent firmware on the mavic 2 Zoom. What happened?

Attachments

• 19-05-07-12-32-24_FLY088.DAT
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
That flight data shows you flying north for 3:13 at a height of 753 ft and the data just stops with the drone in sport mode and making 39 mph at 1049 ft distance.
Where the data stops, the drone is in stable flight and a warning of weak signal is showing.
That doesn't give much to work with.

Right, they is everything I have. I never turned off controller.for 3 hours I searched. Nothing

I have my friends flight log as well his mavic air lost signal same spot and came back

I have my friends flight log as well his mavic air lost signal same spot and came back
The thing about losing signal is that there's no record of what would be the interesting part of the flight.
The two basic possibilities are that either:
There was a sudden loss of power and the drone stopped flying (and should be somewhere near the last recorded location). .. or
The drone stayed in the air but signal was lost. That would have caused RTH to initiate and the drone should have come home (unless there was a wind or obstacle problem).

Because we were flying together as we have done many times before. ... in response to 2 drones in same area. I was flying at 700+ ft and he was around 300. So my battery seems all cells are good and there was no change in direction to disconnect battery. There were no reason to fall from sky. No battery warnings... just a signal warning at the same time it disconnects and dissapeared

700 feet...? Where are you located?

All of the info of where I was is in this post. Could anyone point me in the direction of how I van read the DAT FILE? Is there anything that I could read that is maybe a little deeper than the phantom site? I really don't understand what could have happened. There was nothing in the sky and it was like it just dissapeared!

All of the info of where I was is in this post. Could anyone point me in the direction of how I van read the DAT FILE? Is there anything that I could read that is maybe a little deeper than the phantom site? I really don't understand what could have happened. There was nothing in the sky and it was like it just dissapeared!

The DAT file isn't definitive here, but the event stream log shows a recurring error just before the aircraft disconnected:

277.951 : 13810 [L-NS][AHRS] Bad sample tick measure or recapture signal: 0.010000​
279.149 : 13870 [L-NS][AHRS] Bad sample tick measure or recapture signal: 0.010000​
280.347 : 13930 [L-NS][AHRS] Bad sample tick measure or recapture signal: 0.010000​
281.544 : 13990 [L-NS][AHRS] Bad sample tick measure or recapture signal: 0.010000​
282.742 : 14050 [L-NS][AHRS] Bad sample tick measure or recapture signal: 0.010000​
283.939 : 14110 [L-NS][AHRS] Bad sample tick measure or recapture signal: 0.010000​

I've seen that before as a precursor to an FC crash. If that's the case then the aircraft will simply have shut down and fallen to the ground.

Unfortunately they are mechanical and mechanical things break - could have come into contact with a flock of geese, bird of prey - appears the battery became dislodged somehow, if it fell from the sky due to a bad propeller you would have got readings all the way down likely if your battery was still connected - the Air disconnected as well but returned - how long did you wait at the home point ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe