DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost Mavic 2 - Help

ash97

Reactions
Alright folks. New to the forum and just recently got myself a second-hand M2P. Unfortunately during a flight today the drone completely fell out of the sky and ended up in the sea... the drone itself is brand new as it was a replacement for the previous owner, would this be covered under the warrenty? The drone is unrecoverable.

TIA

AT

Alright folks. New to the forum and just recently got myself a second-hand M2P. Unfortunately during a flight today the drone completely fell out of the sky and ended up in the sea... the drone itself is brand new as it was a replacement for the previous owner, would this be covered under the warrenty? The drone is unrecoverable.

TIA

AT
It depends greatly on what happened. If it is indeed still under the 1-year factory warranty and it was a defect then you may be able to get a replacement. If it was pilot error then there is no replacement. How that is determined is with the flight logs.
Since you were not able to recover the drone itself, the only thing they can go on are the logs from your device. If you upload them to the PhantomHelp DJI Log Viewer and then post a link here, the experts on this site can have a look at them. Depending on what is found, you may then have a case to make with DJI.

TIA

AT
Note the above reply.

The chances of getting you drone replaced under warranty without having the hulk to return to DJI are very close to zero. Just FYI.

Still worth a try.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard