DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Lost" Mavic Pro Platinum in Benagil cave Portugal on June 13, 2022

ZamiroX

Reactions
Lost my drone the 13/06/2022 on Benagil cave in Portugal. It is a Mavic Pro Platinum (M1X), Serial 08QCG69P1257U1.

Last know location is in the cave (37.087214, -8.423768). It fell from the hole on the top of the cave on the sand inside the cave. I asked someone to put on the rock inside the cave.
The time to go down to take a boat and go to the cave someone had taken it away... I asked the various rental companies and restaurants but no one brought the device back...

In view of the last image filmed by the drone (a wave🌊) the device has taken on water... I would still like to find it! 🥲

If you found it please send me a message 🙏 !!
Thanks in advance,
Alex

Attachments

• IMG_3677.jpeg
    IMG_3677.jpeg
    957.1 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: old man mavic
sorry to hear your news ,hope you get it back without to much damage,have had my MPP since November 2018 and it still flies beautifully ,

Reactions: ZamiroX
Have you tried the police? In the UK most people would, hopefully, tend to hand such things (lost property) into the police, I do not know if that is the custom in Portugal.

Reactions: old man mavic
Have you tried the police? In the UK most people would, hopefully, tend to hand such things (lost property) into the police, I do not know if that is the custom in Portugal.
Unfortunately no... you're right, it was something that I should have done, even if I really doubt that the person who took the drone did it with a good intention.. Anyway, now I'm returned to France... My message above was a bottle in the water with the serial number in case of someone honest "find/buy" it 🙂

Might there be an email address for the police station nearest the cave?

Always mark your drone..at the least your ph#. They do come home. Sorry for your loss.

Reactions: ZamiroX
Sounds to me like the drone might have been swept away by the water than taken by someone.
Who did you ask to put it on a rock ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000