DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost my Drone,

Check your aircraft manual for RTH operation.
Here's what happens with Air 2s on RTH if 0 or insufficient satellites: Aircraft may enter ATTI mode, hover in place, and then land.
So, check the flight data records as indicated in post #1.
Was there strong satellite signal during the entire flight?
What are the special RTH actions in your manual?
Until the flight data is available, any further discussion or conjecture is pointless
What's needed is the flight data and it will answer those questions.

Ching that depends on the setting. You and I can also tell the drone to stay where it is when it loses signal.
Check your aircraft manual for RTH operation.
Here's what happens with Air 2s on RTH if 0 or insufficient satellites: Aircraft may enter ATTI mode, hover in place, and then land.
So, check the flight data records as indicated in post #1.
Was there strong satellite signal during the entire flight?
What are the special RTH actions in your manual?
There were 12 satellites when I took off and even though I didn’t check during the flight there is no reason why I should have lost signal as there were no obstructions.

No, but it says so in the screenshot but maybe I completely misunderstand that....
That screenshot shows no telemetry from teh drone so there's no way to tell how many sats or much else from it.

I assume you have no interest in finding out what went wrong. A lot of people would like to learn from the mistake of others. Please refer to Post # 3.
I’m sorry if I’ve been misunderstood, but I am very interested to know what went wrong. Im a total newbie and want to learn from you guys as much and as soon as I can. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Droniac
Sorry don’t mean to, but I’m trying to learn all these things.
Okay, I’ve viewed the flight data of the flight and it lost signal and I couldn’t bring it back home, so, stupidly I landed it in a panic and unfortunately it was 48 Mrs away from me in the inaccessible valley in a tree!!!!

Okay, I’ve viewed the flight data of the flight and it lost signal and I couldn’t bring it back home, so, stupidly I landed it in a panic and unfortunately it was 48 Mrs away from me in the inaccessible valley in a tree!!!!
I understand you're new to these things. There are many here that want to help you know what went wrong. To better do that, follow the instructions in Post 3:

Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
That will give you a detailed report on the flight data.
Come back to this discussion and post a link to the report it provides. You can also just post the txt file here. Let us know if you don't understand these instructions.

Reactions: Droniac

I'm pretty confident you did not review the Flight Log Data as that is encrypted. That is the information needed to better understand WHAT happened and maybe even WHY it happened.

Until you provide the Flight Log Data (you've been instructed HOW to do this multiple times starting with post #3) anything else in this conversation is entirely irrelevant and pointless. Post the Log or we can simply close this thread to stop the bleeding of people trying to help you.

We need YOU to help US to help YOU now.

I understand you're new to these things. There are many here that want to help you know what went wrong. To better do that, follow the instructions in Post 3:

Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
That will give you a detailed report on the flight data.
Come back to this discussion and post a link to the report it provides. You can also just post the txt file here. Let us know if you don't understand these instructions.
Thanks, got it I’ll download the data and post it tomorrow. Thanks again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Esccueje