DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost my gimbal clamp immediately

tompgilliam

Reactions
How necessary are they? It's 9 pounds on dji.com with shipping of £10.19 making it a cool 19.19 for a small piece of plastic; albeit one that protects my 800 pounds machine. But what would you do? I'm not sure I can bear to spend that much.

You definitely want to put the gimbal lock on when traveling with your Mavic (e.g. in the car). I don't always keep it attached when my Mavic is just sitting at home on my desk though.

You can buy a replacement Mavic Air gimbal lock here on Amazon or directly from DJI here.

Last edited:
Reactions: MavicMo and ToddR
Both above mentioned links are for Mavic Pro..........not Mavic Air.

Edit: ok msinger...........your link NOW now shows ones for MA..........thanks for the change

Last edited:
Reactions: msinger
I would definitely replace it. It actually serves a purpose to protect the gimbal mechanism especially during transport. I bet replacing/repairing the gimbal would cost alot more than the 19.19 for a new gimbal lock

How necessary are they? It's 9 pounds on dji.com with shipping of £10.19 making it a cool 19.19 for a small piece of plastic; albeit one that protects my 800 pounds machine. But what would you do? I'm not sure I can bear to spend that much.

Reactions: Jamie.B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661