DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost my Mavic pro on Nov.25th in Long Beach at dusk on the Beach parking lot off Cherry ave.

Mark Johnson

Reactions
Anyone find a Mavic pro in Long Beach I'm offering a reward for its return. It's Yellow in color.

That’s a 607685A7-3D2E-4AD8-BAB7-73790818C86B.jpeg i hope you get it back, good luck;)

Have you asked people around the area you lost it, also puts some flyers out where it went missing (letting people know there’s rewards on the flyer) might help.;)

Anyone find a Mavic pro in Long Beach I'm offering a reward for its return. It's Yellow in color.
Two suggestions: Make a police report. Distribute flyers in the area where you lost it.

In the future make sure you have contact information on it somewhere. Was it registered?

Look at the flight path in the go4 app and it should show you where it dropped off the grid

I lost the video feed on my cell phone to connect her was bad and I didn't have site or video feed on The Craft and it's it down right when I was messing with the plug about a hundred feet in front of me I looked at the go4 app and it showed me where it landed

THANKS
haven't got any replies from anybody finding my drone but like you said there's some honest people out there hopefully somebody will be honest and return my drone I miss it dearly thanks for your post I'm just learning how to use this site to chat with people that lost their drones but I will keep on looking thanks much for your post

THANKS
haven't got any replies from anybody finding my drone but like you said there's some honest people out there hopefully somebody will be honest and return my drone I miss it dearly thanks for your post I'm just learning how to use this site to chat with people that lost their drones but I will keep on looking thanks much for your post

LONG BEACH ? NY ? Nassau County NY ?

Thanks...F'd up

It was along the beach and def not in the water ? I guess that you had it quite a long distance from where you were when you lost it...i have not once flown mine far enough away where i can not have visual contact...i am not confident enough yet to do that...i keep looking from my Ipad to the sky...it goes over a tree line and beyond i pull it back for a visual ...i know i am missing out but i am not anywhere near being informed enough to take full advantage of all of the potential within...sorry for your loss...i hope that it is found and returned...Swings16/martin

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent