DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost Signal, aircraft landed, but can't find it!

msinger, I would like to thank you so much for your kind help. I found her!!!!! It was located at the spot you indicated, and I couldn't be grateful enough. Considering the time it would take me to get to that spot, I decided to go on the drone hunt just yesterday, as I had to work and wouldn't have enough time to get there before sunset. It took six hours hiking, but it was worthwhile!!!
I just want to say if by any change you happen to be in Tenerife, Canary Islands, please let me know as I would like to buy you dinner and I'm serious!!! Forever grateful!!!

And as regards to all comments on this post, I would like to thank you all for your input and it's been a pleasure to be in such a wonderful forum. Take care you all.

View attachment 20164 View attachment 20165 View attachment 20166

Awesome! @msinger is the best at this stuff.

Reactions: Rpeeps and Marisa
Another gold star for msinger!!!!!!!!

Yep! great job msinger.
BTW I must say I am surprised the mountain side is so dead. Looking at google maps I figured he was going into an area with lots of trees.

Rob

Reactions: REDAGITATOR
Yep! great job msinger.
BTW I must say I am surprised the mountain side is so dead. Looking at google maps I figured he was going into an area with lots of trees.

Rob

Good remark, Rob: Tenerife's abrupt topography affects the local weather conditions, leading to a great variety of microclimates. One of the Island's main peculiarities is that the vegetation changes radically in areas that are barely a few hundred metres apart. Specifically in the area where I have recovered my drone, there are purges and tabaibas: This type of greenery ranges from the coast up to altitudes of 700 m (2,300 ft) above sea level and have adapted to drought, strong winds and constant sunlight. But in the Archipelago, you may also find Laurel Forests, Pine Forests, Macronesian heathland, etc.

Reactions: MavicBouvier
Congrats Marisa! Msinger should get the Golden Location Pin award!

Totally agree!!!
I have just read this entire thread with great interest. What a great bunch of people to offer all the assistance to help Marisa find the MP. msinger (and others) are what make these forums great.
Fantastic ending, was there significant damage?

Actually, no damage at all!!! And indeed this is an amazing forum, not just in my specific problem, but from other threads I see everyone is really willing to help and share all their expertise. It's been really awesome!!

Msinger you have a gift my friend.. how many have you found now by the Epic!!!! thank you for all the help you give us..

Reactions: Marisa
Reactions: Marisa
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78