DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost signal

Evans12

Reactions
Hi guys, I recently went to Mexico, while flying I kept losing signal, strong interference was in red on my android tablet using DJI go 4 app. My mavic was less than 400-500 yards away, trees was an issue maybe on one occasion, not thick trees. The issue was every time a flew, I would have to reconnect the tablet and start the app, any tips, range extenders??? hope I can get help or is it the bloody app?

My mavic was less than 400-500 yards away, trees was an issue maybe on one occasion, not thick trees
So, there were no trees and/or other obstacles between the remote controller and Mavic on the other occasions?

Reactions: Evans12
Yes that right, drone was out at sea filming waves, the other was in a marina, on the occasion with trees drone was up quite night I went down to the cenote but went under trees for 2-3 mins totally lost signal that quick.

Yes that right, drone was out at sea filming waves, the other was in a marina, on the occasion with trees drone was up quite night I went down to the cenote but went under trees for 2-3 mins totally lost signal that quick.
Do you have litchi or any other dji software on the tablet? If so force close them and try it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito