DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost signal

Evans12

Reactions
Hi guys, I recently went to Mexico, while flying I kept losing signal, strong interference was in red on my android tablet using DJI go 4 app. My mavic was less than 400-500 yards away, trees was an issue maybe on one occasion, not thick trees. The issue was every time a flew, I would have to reconnect the tablet and start the app, any tips, range extenders??? hope I can get help or is it the bloody app?

My mavic was less than 400-500 yards away, trees was an issue maybe on one occasion, not thick trees
So, there were no trees and/or other obstacles between the remote controller and Mavic on the other occasions?

Reactions: Evans12
Yes that right, drone was out at sea filming waves, the other was in a marina, on the occasion with trees drone was up quite night I went down to the cenote but went under trees for 2-3 mins totally lost signal that quick.

Yes that right, drone was out at sea filming waves, the other was in a marina, on the occasion with trees drone was up quite night I went down to the cenote but went under trees for 2-3 mins totally lost signal that quick.
Do you have litchi or any other dji software on the tablet? If so force close them and try it

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming