DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

lots of T.F.R s coming to the UK

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hi fellow flyers ,tis the airshow season here in the UK, which means there will be lots of tempory air space restrictions coming up, at many venues and events here in the UK, Plus of course, to do with upcoming election rallies going on around the UK right now
I have been getting almost daily allerts from the CAA regarding these.
just be extra vigilent when doing your airspace checks ,as flying at some of these venues ,will include not only airspace ,but also have implications,under the recently introduced,National Security Act ,with much harsher punishments,if you fall fowl of them
hope you all have a great summer of flying, and that applies to all of us no matter where we live

Hi fellow flyers ,tis the airshow season here in the UK, which means there will be lots of tempory air space restrictions coming up, at many venues and events here in the UK, Plus of course, to do with upcoming election rallies going on around the UK right now
I have been getting almost daily allerts from the CAA regarding these.
just be extra vigilent when doing your airspace checks ,as flying at some of these venues ,will include not only airspace ,but also have implications,under the recently introduced,National Security Act ,with much harsher punishments,if you fall fowl of them
hope you all have a great summer of flying, and that applies to all of us no matter where we live
Yeah. A grand total of 1638 individual transit flights to put on the exhibits and displays for the Midlands Air Show. It's turned my neck of the woods into one enormous NOTAM backed drone no-fly-zone. That's why I'm exporting myself to your neck of the woods while it's on.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efe