DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lovin the mini

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find much support and assistance here. We look forward to your contributions and your view of the world.

Just got my mavic mini and love it. Alresdy thinking about a air 2. Flyin high i. The U.S.
Love my Mavic Mini, but recently crashed it and recovered it and it's ok. But wanted a more stable drone which would secure higher wind and had a better camera and that was the Mavic Air2. I'll use my Mavic Mini as a backup. The Mavic Air2 is fantastic and they just did an app update for it giving it the ability to zoom.

Just got my mavic mini and love it. Alresdy thinking about a air 2.
Welcome to the forum. That dang Mini started all this madness for me just last Christmas!! :cool:

Safe a happy flying to you!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Just got my mavic mini and love it. Alresdy thinking about a air 2. Flyin high i. The U.S.
Mini is great. then work your way to the Pro series. There are some slight differences that can make a big difference. Sensors mainly.

Short story. My mini can fly nice in a small backyard. My Pro goes crazy because of all the avoidance sensors. I would not fly a Pro in a very tight space. It's like a mouse in a cage.

Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, the MA2 is well worth the upgrade if you decide to. Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElNancio