DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Low Battery Alarm - silencing? M2P

CrashTestDrone

Reactions
Seems to never fail, when I'm in the process of bringing the drone back from a flight the low battery alarm goes off on the controller.

According to the manual, a press of the power button should silence the first alarm (understanding that the other alarm cannot be silenced). What I've noticed is that when I press the power button (quick tap or a 1-2 second press) that the LCD display on the controller shuts off for a second and the alarm keeps going off.

What am I doing wrong here? While it's not critical to silence, it is a bit annoying as I'm already bringing the drone in. That last min of flight, I really don't need the controller yelling at me.

you could always turn the volume down as it says low battery warning on the screen as well

you could always turn the volume down as it says low battery warning on the screen as well

Welp, I've turned the volume off on my phone only to realize the sound was coming from the controller itself.

I've dug through a lot of menus on my phone looking for this setting, maybe I'm just missing it.

Reactions: old man mavic
well there you go i have learnt something new

I'd like to know as well ... nothing worse when you're filming a wedding and that alarm starts chirping away! I like it when I'm out alone and far out but when working close to the drone and trying to get every second out of a battery it is not helpful!

Reactions: Sully53
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whathesaid