DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Low flight over water!

RSD1982

Reactions
Nervous flight over water - only my 4th or 5th flight with the m3p. The RC kept warning of an obstacle 1.6 - 1.2m below. Yes, that’ll be the waves! 😂

It was a bright day, I just forgot to change my ND 16 filter to a CP filter. Doh.

Not edited at all, just raw footage from the cam so kept short. I also didn’t stay low on the water long as a swan chased the drone away!!

Another great video thanks for sharing

Reactions: RSD1982
I'd have been nervous too. I don't like being that close to water for very long either.

Nervous flight over water - only my 4th or 5th flight with the m3p. The RC kept warning of an obstacle 1.6 - 1.2m below. Yes, that’ll be the waves! 😂

It was a bright day, I just forgot to change my ND 16 filter to a CP filter. Doh.

Not edited at all, just raw footage from the cam so kept short. I also didn’t stay low on the water long as a swan chased the drone away!!

Nice, I fly over the ocean a lot. Another meter or so higher and look slightly down and you get the same affect with a safer flight.

Did you do this with the drone set to Bypass or Brake?

Paul.

I like it! Like a lot of us, I get nervous over water too. If I mess up, it's not coming back. 😭

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147