DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Low noise propellers in stock at B&H Photo 12/27/17

I have a pair. They’re really nice I think you’ll like them.

Last edited:
These props are absolutely worth it for the reduction in both sound pressure and pitch.

Plus they significantly reduce motor RPMs which should reduce wear: and I feel like I'm getting a tad more battery fly time as a result.

I flew with them for the first time the other day. 4 batteries, about an hour of air time. One of the flights was over 8 miles total distance. They are definitely a lower pitch and total amount of noise. I didn't see any downsides. No gimbal warnings others had warned about or any problems at all. I like them so far.

Reactions: coop64
These props are absolutely worth it for the reduction in both sound pressure and pitch.

Plus they significantly reduce motor RPMs which should reduce wear: and I feel like I'm getting a tad more battery fly time as a result.
I flew with them for the first time the other day. 4 batteries, about an hour of air time. One of the flights was over 8 miles total distance. They are definitely a lower pitch and total amount of noise. I didn't see any downsides. No gimbal warnings others had warned about or any problems at all. I like them so far.

Thanks for the positive feedback, can't wait to give them a try!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan