DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Low Noise Props Speed Test

I could not be bothered to make any specific measurements but they are a little quieter and you measurement tend to confirm my own thought assessment that the speed is not effected. Why is that? Because speed is not limited by the props themselves but by the flight controller software which is not surprising to me.

I can't say if the props are quieter. What I can say is they have a different sound that is not as noticeable.

Speed is exactly same as with old props, but explanation is easy. For more speed the Mavic needs to have more thrust in forward direction. This is only possible by more pitch angle. But as the max. pitch angle is limited by the flight controller (it's a bit higher in Sports mode than in standard GPS mode), speed is same as before.

Tried this today

Thanks for the video, I like the idea of the waypoint test. I just bought some of these props today to try them out. Where’d you buy the noise thingy? Seemed to work pretty well.

I wonder if it is worth the trouble at all to change the original MP props. To me the MP is quite enough as it is anyway. But that's just me of course.

Thx...[emoji106].... to me that’s a real test and lets me no what I need to no. My Snoopy is just fine the way He flies, again thx

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3