DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lowest storage voltage?

@photo2be each light represents 25% charge so two would be 50% ,3 would be 75% and 4 would be 100%, but ,the most important reading is the actual voltage for each cell, its best to store the battery around 3.8 volts if you dont intend flying for some time ,but if you know you will be flying within a couple of days then one light solid will not hurt the battery, i myself like to be on the ground with all my drones at around 40% battery remaining, which after the battery has cooled down will give me one solid and one flashing light ,please be aware that the lights are a bit like a car fuel gauge reading, they are not exact, what i do is check the cell voltage in the app after i have landed ,before turning off the drone, and i have over a hundred plus charges on all 4 of my MPP batteries with no swelling or significant cell voltage deviations to date

excellent observation! I use a handcrafted instrument made by a person here in Italy to check the status of the mini2 batteries and it is designed more than anything else to automatically bring the batteries to 30% 3.8volt.x by discharging and balancing.
from the first flights with mini2 I saw that landing with 35% the batteries are already more or less in a state of conservation.

20210818_211101.jpg

excellent observation! I use a handcrafted instrument made by a person here in Italy to check the status of the mini2 batteries and it is designed more than anything else to automatically bring the batteries to 30% 3.8volt.x by discharging and balancing.
from the first flights with mini2 I saw that landing with 35% the batteries are already more or less in a state of conservation.

View attachment 133573
Any idea how I can order one of these to be sent to here in the UK?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661