DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Luminar AI panorama stitching?

Brigs66

Reactions
Does anyone have any experience with Luminar AI for editing, and if so does it also stitch panoramas?

No it does not. You can how ever use the lightroom or photoshop plugins. Stitch in photoshop or lightroom and edit in Luminar.

Reactions: Brigs66
Reactions: merak75
If you are considering Luminar AI which is a excellent program but it does have its limitations. One big Con I have with it is the size limits you can export. Its really to bad they have not fixed this problem. I really like the program but it does have flaws. Some reading for you if your interested.
Thanks for your advice...I have just purchased lightroom photography plan, as this seems to be the best way to go. As Luminar AI doesnt stitch panoramas in itself, it wouldnt be much use to me.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Capture one (a competitor for Lightroom) has announced that stitching is in its pipeline. Perpetual licenses are available for this program.

I find the new version of PTGUI Pro, v12.7 to be excellent; they now take RAW photos from the drone (M2P) and do tone control (HDR) and do an excellent job of stitching, much better than DJI. I recommend it highly! And it is reasonably priced.

Reactions: Drone_Pilot
I find the new version of PTGUI Pro, v12.7 to be excellent; they now take RAW photos from the drone (M2P) and do tone control (HDR) and do an excellent job of stitching, much better than DJI. I recommend it highly! And it is reasonably priced.
Never liked PTGUI Pro. Most 360 panos I tried it has problems stitching 2 or 3 photos and needs help from a manual adjustment. The price they want it should work better. Never had a problem with PanoramaStudio 3 Pro.

I make my panoramas with PTGUI Pro v12.7 in just a minute with no editing; just a few parameter tweaks. I use 26 photos from the drone and can never see any stitches nor anomalies I used to see with the earlier versions.

I make my panoramas with PTGUI Pro v12.7 in just a minute with no editing; just a few parameter tweaks. I use 26 photos from the drone and can never see any stitches nor anomalies I used to see with the earlier versions.
Like I said I never liked the program. Never worked for me out of the box. To much manual stitching for me.

I've never tried it YET but a few have recommended it in the forum. Microsoft ICE and it's free.

I've never tried it YET but a few have recommended it in the forum. Microsoft ICE and it's free.
Thought I'd take a look and found this:
Please note that the Image Composite Editor download is no longer available. This project has been retired.

Thought I'd take a look and found this:
Please note that the Image Composite Editor download is no longer available. This project has been retired.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom