DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Luxury Airbnb house in Oahu

SOLD! When can I move in?

Looks really well done. For the indoor shots did you fly any or just hold the AC while recording?
Only nit-pick is some shots seem to focus too much on ornaments which to me is unnecessary (flowers and fruit, etc).
When looking for somewhere to stay I look for facilities/amenities over ornaments.

Reactions: Thomas B

Looks really well done. For the indoor shots did you fly any or just hold the AC while recording?
Only nit-pick is some shots seem to focus too much on ornaments which to me is unnecessary (flowers and fruit, etc).
When looking for somewhere to stay I look for facilities/amenities over ornaments.
Same here. Same thoughts on close shots rather than whole rooms.

Reactions: jboyd23

Very nice. Have several questions- as a rank beginner
1) in hand catching do you turn off the downward sensors?
2) why not just switch to GoPro or Osmo Action video for interior views? fr even an Phone video?

Agreed! I also told him I would house sit if he needed someone lol. Thanks for the feedback. Good point with the details.

As for inside. Zhiyun crane on sony

You chickened out at 15 seconds - should have flown into the house and stopped! :cool:
Lol yeah by that point I was using my gimbal and sony instead of the drone. But yeah that would have been fun with the drone

Very nice. Have several questions- as a rank beginner
1) in hand catching do you turn off the downward sensors?
2) why not just switch to GoPro or Osmo Action video for interior views? fr even an Phone video?
Yeah, for interiors I use a stabalizer combined with a sony.

Fly through a can be done seamlessly, hand held, for real estate shoots.
With a buddy and some practice.

Is this your video or just something you've seen?

if it's yours, do you use the drone for all interior shots too?

Is this your video or just something you've seen?

if it's yours, do you use the drone for all interior shots too?

No not mine, just stumbled across that one night on youtube :)

It was a lot of mucking about to get it right, but did look pretty cool.
I think personally with a little transitioning in editing you could get a reasonable trade off to seamless.

Of course then you could just use a normal camera for ground / interior shots and do the same.

No not mine, just stumbled across that one night on youtube :)

It was a lot of mucking about to get it right, but did look pretty cool.
I think personally with a little transitioning in editing you could get a reasonable trade off to seamless.

Of course then you could just use a normal camera for ground / interior shots and do the same.
Gotcha, yeah if it's your only option you can definitely still make it look good.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78