DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lynden,WA/San Lorenzo,CA hello

Strooks

Reactions
Hey there, newb here. Moved to Lynden, Washington to escape California. Currently still IN California until I find a job in washington! Nothing like staying with your mother-in-law while your wife enjoys your new house! Just wanted to say hi. I'm testing for the 107 on the 28th of may and then am going to pursue something in the drone industry. Hobby for now, but who knows down the road. I'd love to connect with other pilots in both the bay area and the PNW sometime. Oh currently I only have a mini, but I will upgrade when the time is right. I spend a lot of time just flying in circles, trying to get my turns and framing smooth as butter.

Hello from the Crossroads of America Strooks.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hey there, newb here. Moved to Lynden, Washington to escape California. Currently still IN California until I find a job in washington! Nothing like staying with your mother-in-law while your wife enjoys your new house! Just wanted to say hi. I'm testing for the 107 on the 28th of may and then am going to pursue something in the drone industry. Hobby for now, but who knows down the road. I'd love to connect with other pilots in both the bay area and the PNW sometime. Oh currently I only have a mini, but I will upgrade when the time is right. I spend a lot of time just flying in circles, trying to get my turns and framing smooth as butter.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair