DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2 Review & Solution for CrystalSky

Ian in London

Reactions
I had a subscriber who commented on my youtube review video below, outlining the method he used to get his CrystalSky unit working with the M2 Zoom.
I don't have a CrystalSky unit, but wondered if this method works for anyone else?
If anyone can test this out, be good to get this out for others to see.

Cheers, Ian
>>>>>
Mine didn't work either at first with the USB C cable hooked from the monitor to the controller like it does on my Mavic Air. So after about 2 hours of trying I took a USB micro cable and hooked up the controller to the monitor. The controller has both a regular USB port on the bottom and a micro port on the side and the Crystal Sky monitor has both ports on the left side. I tried both the regular port on the controller to the micro on the monitor and then switched it to the regular port on the monitor to the micro on the left side of the controller and then all of a sudden it started to do an upgrade. After that the normal USB C on the monitor to regular USB connection on the bottom of the controller worked. I also rebooted everything when I tried a new configuration. I don't remember the order but it did work.
>>>>>>

It still does not work. I commented to that user on the comments thread on Ian's YouTube thread. It will only recognize the Mavic 2 as a Mavic Pro but you will not get any telemetry such as speed, altitude, distance, battery status, etc. Plus there are no Mavic 2 features or enhanced controls. Verdict: Unsafe to fly yet using the Crystal Sky with the Mavic 2 (Pro or Zoom).

It still does not work. I commented to that user on the comments thread on Ian's YouTube thread. It will only recognize the Mavic 2 as a Mavic Pro but you will not get any telemetry such as speed, altitude, distance, battery status, etc. Plus there are no Mavic 2 features or enhanced controls. Verdict: Unsafe to fly yet using the Crystal Sky with the Mavic 2 (Pro or Zoom).

Tom,

Take a look under Mavic Accessories at the post Tired of waiting for Mavic 2 support on CrystalSky? Wait no longer!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair