DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2EA RTK issue

Ric Kelly

Reactions
Evening all...
I have a Mavic 2 Enterptise Advanced, with the RTK module perched on top like a cute hat...

But I just can't get it to work.

I have an RTK licence, and the details are keyed in to the Smart Controller, I have the smart controller connected to 4G via a mobile phone hotspot, but all I get is "unable to take off". Turn off the RTK and she takes off immediately. With the RTK licence came a sim card, but nowhere to put it .

Unless I'm missing something really obvious, is RTK on the M2EA a waste of time and money?
Cheers

Last edited:
I had the same problem. In my case, my local RTK base station broadcasts the correction data in RTCM3.2, but the M2EA default is RTCM3.3. Get onto live chat with DJI support, and describe the situation and request the APK file to install a beta version of the DJI Pilot app. This will then accept RTCM3.2 correction stream.

Reactions: Ric Kelly
I had the same problem. In my case, my local RTK base station broadcasts the correction data in RTCM3.2, but the M2EA default is RTCM3.3. Get onto live chat with DJI support, and describe the situation and request the APK file to install a beta version of the DJI Pilot app. This will then accept RTCM3.2 correction stream.
Had a chat with a surveyor from Coptrz where I bought it from and he gave me a new Port address and a quick setting change which sorted it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60