DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2ED- Stuck at 30fps?

sergekouper

Reactions
Hi, I saw on the specs that the M2ED is able of 25p which is in the UK the Pal standard fps. I can't see any other choice than 30p. What did I miss?

Switching the camera to PAL mode in the settings?
Yes would be the thing to do but I didn't find the Pal Ntsc switch... It is usually quite easy to find. Do you actually know where it is or do you quote the obvious?

I didn't find any of the usual stuff for the visible camera, white balance, filters, manual adjustments, even shutter speed. the only accessible through the right wheel is the EV, iso. Unless again I miss something...

It's not a photography machine, it's basically only meant for its thermal/visible inspection purposes where all of that doesn't matter.

Reactions: io390
I know exactly what it is meant for and why I purchased it. Now the fact that there is a lack of basic controls is a bit of a shame, even if the main purpose is close thermal inspection. You might have to get full spectrum views of what you are filming/photographing and get limited in some ways. It would be ridiculous to have to put a second drone in the air to get the pictures you want.

I know exactly what it is meant for and why I purchased it. Now the fact that there is a lack of basic controls is a bit of a shame, even if the main purpose is close thermal inspection. You might have to get full spectrum views of what you are filming/photographing and get limited in some ways. It would be ridiculous to have to put a second drone in the air to get the pictures you want.
Welcome to the world of DJI Enterprise products...

Reactions: Kilrah
Welcome to the world of DJI Enterprise products...
I would add "welcome to DJI products" in general.:) There are fantastic things, but always a few annoyances. This time DJI forgot that there was a world out of the USA, Japan and some south American countries that are shooting at 25 fps and not 30fps. When you know what you are doing in video production, this is a problem. Not the end of the world but really annoying in my opinion. They could have offered more management for the visible camera as well: There is nothing we can do really except controlling the aperture with the wheel. I hope they will sort this out in a firmware update but I guess there will be many other comments like mine around. Anyway, I got this tool for its thermal capacities so I am more than satisfied. Just wanted to point this out.;)

I didn't find any of the usual stuff for the visible camera, white balance, filters, manual adjustments, even shutter speed. the only accessible through the right wheel is the EV, iso. Unless again I miss something...
Everything is fixed, all the settings are auto and jpeg is the only file format for stills. I understand it's not a photography oriented drone, but not allowing anything to be changed is a little extreme IMHO.

Reactions: sergekouper
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki