DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2ED - Wild Elephant spotting in India

Nice! It works very well for such large targets! Was it dark when you filmed it?
It was twilight when I spotted the herd and more or less totally dark when I filmed them. This evening I tracked another herd in total darkness with the IR and switched ON the Spotlight on Visual for a while. It was remarkable; will post that footage sometime. Am very content with the M2ED.

I design & implement AI based solutions to mitigate Human~Wildlife Conflict. The M2ED is a great tool for that.

Interesting work! Would love to learn more about what you are doing. Before I started teaching, I used to be an environmental monitor/wildlife biologist working for our state highway department to help them protect sensitive bighorn sheep and desert tortoises on highway construction projects. We used to implement trail cameras a lot for our work, but it would have been great to use a drone for detecting roadside wildlife at night!

Interesting work! Would love to learn more about what you are doing. Before I started teaching, I used to be an environmental monitor/wildlife biologist working for our state highway department to help them protect sensitive bighorn sheep and desert tortoises on highway construction projects. We used to implement trail cameras a lot for our work, but it would have been great to use a drone for detecting roadside wildlife at night!
Please check out this video clip, "Technical Presentation of AI based Elephant Early Warning System for Railway Tracks LD Ver 10", available at :
Although this Presentation is for Mitigation of Human~Elephant Conflict on Railway Tracks, the AI Technology can be used on any landscape and for detecting both animals as well as humans.
More video clips of our various solutions are available at our website: Solutions – Adv Website

Reactions: AMann
Please check out this video clip, "Technical Presentation of AI based Elephant Early Warning System for Railway Tracks LD Ver 10", available at :
Although this Presentation is for Mitigation of Human~Elephant Conflict on Railway Tracks, the AI Technology can be used on any landscape and for detecting both animals as well as humans.
More video clips of our various solutions are available at our website: Solutions – Adv Website
Very cool! Thanks for sharing the video!

Reactions: Timothy Vedanayagam

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+