DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2P teardown with pics

I’m interested in sticking a plastic camera mount on top of my M2P, but don’t want to put it right above the GPS antenna- does anyone know which of these is the GPS antenna- the square pink colored unit towards the aft in this pic, or the circuit board and matal plate forward of it (shown being removed in the pic)? Im guessing its the pink square part...A63787E8-2C01-4D98-8D4D-572C9C61C610.jpeg

Interested in seeing it in pieces? Pretty amazing what’s inside-

DJI Mavic 2 Pro Teardown - MyFixGuide.com
Hi. I would be interested to see how you removed camera from the gimbal. I have crashed my M2P and the camera has sort of poped out of the Y fork . Trying to put it back in but without success. Seems I need to remove the camera 'body' and allign it with something but I can't see how.1540318690108.jpeg

Hi. I would be interested to see how you removed camera from the gimbal. I have crashed my M2P and the camera has sort of poped out of the Y fork . Trying to put it back in but without success. Seems I need to remove the camera 'body' and allign it with something but I can't see how.View attachment 51201

There are members here like @Thunderdrones that repair them, maube you can PM him for an earimate. The article I quoted in this post isn’t complete and lacks the details uou orobably need. Sorry you crashed, hope you get back in the air soon! Cheers.

PS: great shark mouth, thats funny! :)

I’m interested in sticking a plastic camera mount on top of my M2P, but don’t want to put it right above the GPS antenna- does anyone know which of these is the GPS antenna- the square pink colored unit towards the aft in this pic, or the circuit board and matal plate forward of it (shown being removed in the pic)? Im guessing its the pink square part...View attachment 50668

I think the Mavic 2 Enterprise leaks should give you a pretty good hint on how to mount a camera up top. Based on the model number of L1ZE1807 (as per FCC filings) it appears to be based off the consumer Zoom (L1Z) model.

1540334507331.png

Reactions: AMann
I think the Mavic 2 Enterprise leaks should give you a pretty good hint on how to mount a camera up top. Based on the model number of L1ZE1807 (as per FCC filings) it appears to be based off the consumer Zoom (L1Z) model.

View attachment 51250

Wow, thanks! I really was worried about changing the center of gravity forward a lot too, but my camera is very light compared to how much weight that one looks to have. Appreciate the reply!

So I think I will go with stick-on GoPro style mounts, one each on top and bottom. Like the enterprise edition you posted, that will allow me to swap out cameras and other things while keeping them secured to the airframe.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus