DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA updating

DJPedram

Reactions
My MA failed to download update twice.
i press back and screen showing updating but not sure if its acctually updating or not.

I see in my main screen with white MA picture in the background.
it says updating. should I restart my airplane?

If it's getting stuck in the same spot I suggest closing the app totally on your phone and restart remote and aircraft and try again. It should complete.

i have tried your suggestion. it say i need to fireware update. finally it moved from 0% to 1%. how long does the update take?

Depends on your speed , just make sure u are connected to WiFi . Mine took 5 min

Just remember every new battery you connect to your drone will require an update

do u put ur phone on airplane mode when flying ur MA? how do I disable all calls and all apps when I am flying my MA?

I never set my phone to airplane mode as it doesn't disturb me. If you bought the fly more combo, make sure you update all your batteries as well otherwise u will have to do it on the field

so i took the battery that got updated. too it upstairs to my fly more combo charge. when i plug it in the charging hub the green light becomes yellow. what does this mean?

You probably ran too low on this battery just keep it on the charger it should start charging ( some ppl reported 3 hours)

ok. got it. updating second battery. do i need to calibrate before flying?

how do I confirm that everything is fully updated before taking out for my first flight?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piloter