DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 First Flight, 83 sec Video, Airdata

Wild Wayne

Reactions
I was finally able to get a flight with my Mavic Air 2. Work and weather have not been very flexible lately. I put the ND16 filter on the camera and flew around for about 15mins. I do not know much about photography/videography. Camera is set on auto. If you have advice, critiques or opinions please share.

The MA 2 is very stable and easy to fly! If money isn't the issue, buy it!

Last edited:
Edit: posted this in the wrong place. Sorry....you can ignore.

That’s a problem noted in several places here. The issue is that with auto sync on, it syncs partial flights . The best thing to do is to turn off auto sync before you fly and turn it on later. Otherwise you can delete and manually upload the data to Airdata.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wild Wayne
That’s a problem noted in several places here. The issue is that with auto sync on, it syncs partial flights . The best thing to do is to turn off auto sync before you fly and turn it on later. Otherwise you can delete and manually upload the data to Airdata.
I need context... What’s the problem you are referencing?

I need context... What’s the problem you are referencing?
Doh! Think I posted in the wrong place. I was referring to airdata not having full flights , but yours does . Now to find where the post was supposed to go Sorry about the confusion!

Reactions: Wild Wayne
Doh! Think I posted in the wrong place. I was referring to airdata not having full flights , but yours does . Now to find where the post was supposed to go Sorry about the confusion!
Haha!! That happens...No problem! I have auto sync “off” in the DJI Fly app settings.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan