DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ma2 pitch failure

I've only had an M2 for about a month. How does the pitch setting work? What it is all exactly. When I saw the title of the thread I thought "pitch" referred to the gimbal, but then quickly realized it was something else. What can you tell me?

When I first started flying drones, I ran into a bunch of words that I didn't really understand and honestly, I found that GOOGLE was great at giving me what I needed to understand.

All you do is go to Google and type in Drone Pitch - or Drone Yaw or Drone (and add whatever word you don't understand) and you will get a complete explanation for what it means - often with examples you can see.

I suggest you do this with anything you run across that you don't understand - you will be up to speed in no time. Remember - GOOGLE is your friend! :)

in flying you pitch UP or pitch DOWN
Just have to butt in and repeat what everyone else has already said ;)

My MA2 pitch does not work in normal settings. In mode 2 the drone just hovers in place when I move the stick right or left. However, it does pitch in sports settings.is anybody experiencing the same problem?
Yes, just two days ago the right stick worked for forward and reverse but not right or left! I immediately landed and rebooted everything. That seemed to fix the problem but I do not understand it.

My MA2 pitch does not work in normal settings. In mode 2 the drone just hovers in place when I move the stick right or left. However, it does pitch in sports settings.is anybody experiencing the same problem?

Ummmm, I believe you mean 'roll' instead of 'pitch'. This is a feature in the latest firmware because the MA2 has no object avoidance sensors to port or starboard. It is adjustable on or off in settings.

If you have up-to-date farmer up-to-date fly app look and see if you have sideways motion turn off it’s a new feature it’s right on the front screen you can tap it and it will turn red on each side saying you can’t move left or right

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FredFulf