DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2s waypoint Hyperlapse question

AlienTeabaggeR

Reactions
Hello Mavic Brethren,

I recently upgraded from a Spark to the MA2s and have just begun to explore the world of Hyperlapses. I like that I can plan out the waypoints, save them, and execute them at a later time.

My question is this: If you have to land or RTH for any reason (battery, annoying children, angry girlfriend, etc) does the app allow for pausing/stopping and then continuing the flight by picking up where the dron left off?

Unfortunately I do not believe it does. If so, please someone correct me as I have hit the battery limit many times.

It'll stop anywhere you want, and will even render a shorter hyperlapse than you planned if you do. However there's no way to pause and then resume.

Reactions: hiflyer201
Hello Mavic Brethren,

I recently upgraded from a Spark to the MA2s and have just begun to explore the world of Hyperlapses. I like that I can plan out the waypoints, save them, and execute them at a later time.

My question is this: If you have to land or RTH for any reason (battery, annoying children, angry girlfriend, etc) does the app allow for pausing/stopping and then continuing the flight by picking up where the dron left off?
Apps like Litchi and Dronelink do this. They may work with Android and the Air 2S now, but I use iOS so I'm waiting for the apps to be updated.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661